Monday, September 24, 2012

Why you need HOLD


                 Most people don't want to own investment property because they are afraid of the management side , HOLD gives you details on using a property management company , I ask you to look  10 to 20 years out with you life and ask If I don't do anything different what does my financial future look like ? Do you have enough money to do what you need to do like travel, pay for your kids college , or take care of an aging parents? Take HOLD of you're future today !! If you don't who will? If not now when?


2 comments:

  1. Your FaceBook quote from the book has my interest piqued to buy and read this book and what you have done in the investing arena is truly an inspiration to me. I will buy HOLD after I finish MREA. I'll re-post once reading it. Thanks, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I could grab your attention! I can't wait to see how you take HOLD of your life!

      Delete